[LON-CAPA-admin] Setting default colors

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Wed May 14 17:43:16 EDT 2008

I'm trying to set up new color schemes for our domain.  I've found the
place to do this as DC, but it seems that no matter what I do, the new
Background Header colors do not seem to be saved, or to take.  Is there
a file I can edit from the command line?  I am fortunate enough to have
root access to the server.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326