[LON-CAPA-admin] Using a program to print capa results

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Thu May 8 12:57:31 EDT 2008

We are just converting over to loncapa after
many successful years with capa.  One of the
things that we did with capa was to have a
program grab the results from a capa set and
send them to a printer.  Our TA's would then
pick up their printout and use the scores to
decide whether or not to allow a student into
the lab.  This worked wonderfully for getting
students to prepare for the lab.

How do I go about writing something to get
the results from loncapa?

Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University