[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA version 2.6.2

Lars Jensen ljensen at tmcc.edu
Thu Feb 7 02:27:11 EST 2008

Hi Stuart,

Only one of the files below has any content and this is lond_errors. It
looks like this:

Undefined subroutine &localenroll::instcode_format called at
/home/httpd/perl/lond line 4459, <GEN49> line 550.
Undefined subroutine &localenroll::instcode_format called at
/home/httpd/perl/lond line 4459, <GEN67> line 141.
Undefined subroutine &localenroll::instcode_format called at
/home/httpd/perl/lond line 4459, <GEN71> line 272.
Undefined subroutine &localenroll::instcode_format called at
/home/httpd/perl/lond line 4459, <GEN75> line 96.

Lars.