[LON-CAPA-admin] CentOS 5 perl problem

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Aug 15 11:59:15 EDT 2008

Todd,

Thanks for reporting the perl-Module-Build dependency.

I've added perl-Module-Build rpms (required by perl-Error) to the
LON-CAPA yum repositories on install.loncapa.org for centOS 5, RHEL 5,
and Scientific Linux 5.

You may find the EPEL repository (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL) a useful source of packages for
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and the compatible CentOS and
Scientific Linux spinoffs if you encounter future dependency issues.

EPEL 5 packages are available from:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org//mirrorlists/publiclist/EPEL/5/

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group