[LON-CAPA-admin] CentOS 5 perl problem

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 14 09:32:01 EDT 2008

Stuart,

When I did a yum update it gives the following error message.

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libc.so.6()(64bit) is needed by package
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
Error: Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit) is needed by
package perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
Error: Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4)(64bit) is needed by
package perl-RTF-HTMLConverter

Felicia had reported the same message before. Not sure if she has
found a solution.

Thanks,
-hk