[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA version 2.6.99.1

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Thu Aug 14 05:46:55 EDT 2008

Todd,

Starting with LON-CAPA 2.7, updates to the LONCAPA-prerequisites rpm
(and any associated new dependencies unavailable from standard
opensuse repositories) will no longer be provided by the MSU LON-CAPA
group for SuSE 9.3.

Security updates for SuSE 9.3 itself, from opensuse.org, were
discontinued in June 2007. (See
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-security-announce/2007-06/msg00005.html).

The link to the LON-CAPA installation instructions for SuSE 9.3 has
now been removed from the install page - http://install.loncapa.org/

LON-CAPA support for SuSE 11.0 is planned, but not currently available.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group