[LON-CAPA-admin] Changing IP numbers but not name

Mark Lucas lucasm at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 17 14:25:34 EST 2007

Hi,

Just a quick confirmation. I'm going to need to move the Ohio University
machines over to another building (this gets them out of the flood plain
and gives them a real AC system 8) ). This requires a new IP number, but
I'll be able to map the names.

I seem to remember this is fine as LON-CAPA is completely transitioned
to IP names. Anything I need to be aware of? Will I need a new set of
certificates? If so, who do I contact now.

Thanks!
Mark