[LON-CAPA-admin] New server: changing domain name

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Tue Aug 21 09:27:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have updated our "niedersachsen" server (FC5) to 2.5.0 and changed
domain name and server name to the new names. Whether the setting
PRODUCTION nor STAND ALONE allows me to login (internally
authenticated). I changed the domain name and server name back to the
old setting and login was possible again.

At the moment there is only some test content on the server. We can
start from scratch if necessary.

What has to be done to get the server running with a new LON-CAPA domain
name?

Stefan Bisitz