[LON-CAPA-admin] SSO with Luminus?

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:38:57 EDT 2007

Is this one of the "solved" systems with LON-CAPA?  Our Luminus people
and I have started to get something going, but I think we're at a point
where some guidance could be useful.  In particular at this point, with
other systems they've set up, it has been relatively easy to grab the
"username" and "password" variables, but it seems that those variable
names vary within lon-capa.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326