[LON-CAPA-admin] [was LON-CAPA-users] mass resetting internal aauth passwords

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:29:15 EDT 2006

Jim,

When I converted to LDAP authentication the "Change Password" option was
removed.  That means I have to use the officially sanctioned LDAP password
changer to do that.  Personally, I see that as a plus, since most students
know how to change their email password, which on our campus equates to
changing the password on the LDAP server.

Todd