[LON-CAPA-admin] rare inability to view login URLs

Jim Maxka jim.maxka at nau.edu
Fri Sep 15 03:28:07 EDT 2006

Hi Ray -- I have seen a few cases where the students messed up IE
settings.  The easiest thing to do was to switch them to firefox.  I
have also seen several cases where there was spyware that caused this
problem.  I just send the link to the msu info page and they figure it out.

http://loncapa.msu.edu/student/faq.html

This was discussed by Stuart @
http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2005-October/001156.html
almost a year ago.