RES: [LON-CAPA-admin] FC5 httpd restart failed

Rodrigo Santana rodrigolsantana at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:16:25 EDT 2006

Please, I am finding problems to install Loncapa in Fedora 5, when I install
LONCAPA-prerequisites, he says:

--> ERROR: LONCAPA-prerequisites conflict with php

I installed the packages of the existent php in Fedora.. but, even so he
didn't give right.

what can do to solve

thank you

Rodrigo Luiz Santana