[LON-CAPA-admin] set end date for course coordinator

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Fri Oct 20 04:39:09 EDT 2006

Guy Ashkenazi <guy at fh.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> How do I set a role end date for a course coordinator:
> 1. In the batch xml course create file?
> 2. After the course is created with no end date?
>
> Guy.

Hi Guy,

As far as I know, there is no connection between the course dates and
the CC role dates.

Set or change end date for CC role:
- login as Domän Coordinator
- main menu
- CUSR
- type in CC user name
- -> bottom of page
- Click "Select course" and select the course
- select role "course coordinator"
- Click "Set End Date" and set the end date
- Click "Modify User" to confirm

This also works, if the role CC is already set for this user.

I hope this helps.

Stefan Bisitz

--
University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig/Wolfenbuettel
Germany