[LON-CAPA-admin] Auto enroll timeout

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Thu May 4 15:14:05 EDT 2006

Hon Kie,

Correcting an error in my initial contribution to this thread ....

> One question is whether the separate program (which works correctly) was
> run as www, instead of root.  It should be run as root in order to
> reproduce the conditions under which localenroll::fetch_enrollment() is
> run.

What I had intended to say was that the separate program should be run as
www, as this is the user which runs lonsql when the call is made to
localenroll::fetchenrollment().

As you suggest, perhaps the www user is lacking an ENV var which needs to be
set to connect to the db?

Stuart