[LON-CAPA-admin] Hidden but still listed for students

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Mon May 1 15:24:13 EDT 2006

I just created a course for this summer and have most of the
assignments and quizzes folders hidden. But when I login as a student
I see the folders listed. In the course sequence, one of the folders
has the following param. So it looks like the hidden_resource is set correctly.

<link from="91" to="92" index="6" />
<resource id="92"
src="/uploaded/fsu/4G129216b1b5644edfsul1/default_1146495778.sequence"
title="Quizzes and Exams" />
<param to="92" type="string_yesno" name="parameter_hiddenresource"
value="yes" />
<param to="92" type="string_yesno" name="parameter_encrypturl" value="yes" />

Any reason why the folders get listed even though it is hidden? Also,
as cc or instructor, the folders do not have the word hidden next to
the folders.

Thanks,
-hk