[LON-CAPA-admin] Version 2.1.3 released

Jim Maxka jim.maxka at nau.edu
Fri Mar 31 20:09:45 EST 2006

Hi Guy  -- On Suse 9.3, loncapa-2.1.3 gives these errors on loncontrol
stop and start.  I verfied that loncapa-2.1.2 does not give the errors.
Loncapa appears to work OK.

xxxxxxxstop
naua1:~/loncapa-2.1.3 # /etc/init.d/loncontrol stop
Stopping LON-CAPA
lonsql          stopped
lond            stopped
lonc            killed
lonhttpd        stopped
lonmemcached    stopped
Closing firewall access on port 5663.
iptables: Bad rule (does a matching rule exist in that chain?)
Error closing port.
Closing firewall access on port 8080.
iptables: Bad rule (does a matching rule exist in that chain?)
Error closing port.
xxxxxxxxon start
naua1:~/loncapa-2.1.3 # /etc/init.d/loncontrol start
Opening firewall access on port 5663.
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
Error opening port.
Opening firewall access on port 8080.
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
Error opening port.
Starting LON-CAPA
Starting LON-CAPA client and daemon processes (please be patient)
lonsql          started
lond            started
lonc            new started
lonhttpd        started