[LON-CAPA-admin] FC 3 support?

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Jun 7 14:01:21 EDT 2006

Hi Lars,

I anticipate that FC5 support for LON-CAPA will become available on June
13th to coincide with release of 2.1.99.0 (the initial version of this
summer's 2.2 release).  Starting with FC5, LON-CAPA will be supported on
Apache 2 and mod_perl 2.  As noted by Guy in a previous announcement to this
list, 2.1.99.0 is not recommended for use in a production setting.

Stuart

Stuart Raeburn
Div. Science & Math Education
michigan State University