[LON-CAPA-admin] un hiding a resource did not show up on one server

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Wed Jul 12 14:58:45 EDT 2006

Hi Hon-Kie,

> One of the fsu servers, fsua2 seems to be always behind in getting
> any changes made. For example, this morning, I unhide a resource but
> 5 hrs later it is still hidden on that server but is fine on the
> servers.

Hrrm, there is a known issue with some metadata information being
cached longer that it should be (that's finally fixed in 2.2) but this
usually only caused an hour difference...

Can you check that the library server is having no problemstalking to
it?
(take a look in lonc.log) and are there any files in
/home/httpd/sockets/delayed/
ending in .fsua2
?

--