[LON-CAPA-admin] storing metadata

Michael W Edwards mwedward at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:56:22 EST 2006

Not sure if this will help, I've always done the installs manually since I pre-date the rpm's for SLES9.  We're running 2.0.2 and every time I've created the mysql DB I had to add 2-3 additional 'Y's to the sql statement:

INSERT INTO db VALUES ('localhost','loncapa','www',

I can't find the manual installation page on install.lon-capa.org anymore so I can't remember how many I actually had to add.

Mike