[LON-CAPA-admin] course could not be initialized at this time

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Wed Jan 18 16:53:55 EST 2006

> Thanks Guy.  It was definitely out of disk space when our professor
> tried to upload something to the main course documents.  How he was
> able to login in the state, I'm not sure, maybe cached browser
> pages?  Not sure.

I'm guessing he had logged in significantly before that.

The out of diskspace condition will also usually lead to you suddenly
being logged out if you perform any 'interesting' actions.

(Where interesting means that you cause a change to your session
environment)

I think I've got this fixed for the eventual 2.2 release. (I may
backport to 2.1.2 after some more checking of things out)

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137