[LON-CAPA-admin] Adding Course Coordinators

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Mon Jan 16 19:21:24 EST 2006

Hi Todd,

The method you should currenly use as a DC to add a CC to an existing course
is as follows:

1. Select the DC role.
2. Click CUSR
3. Enter the username of the user you wish to add, and click "User Roles".
4. Scroll to the "Course Level" section at the end of the page and click the
"Select Course" link.
5. A pick course window will open which you will use to enter keywords etc.
to display a list of courses from which you can select the course in which
the user is to be granted the CC role. The title of the course you select
will be written in the text box in the original window.
6. Return to the original window.
7. Select the Course Coordinator role from the list of roles,
8. Click "Modify User".

Stuart Raeburn