[LON-CAPA-admin] auto-enrollment docs/guides?

Peter Kovac kovac at gwu.edu
Tue Jan 3 12:27:43 EST 2006

  Hello everyone.  Seeing the traffic about the L-C auto-enrollment got
me curious and I went looking for documentation.  I found Stuart's
presentation but little else on my first pass.  Is there some
documentation you guys can point me to?  I'm still fighting with our
main ISS group and the Registrar for permission to access those data
sources but forewarned is forearmed, eh?

    -P

--
"Wait!  I'm getting one of those things.  You know, a headache with pictures." --Fry

e: kovac at gwu.edu
o: (202) 994-3811
f: (202) 994-3001

725 21st St. NW