[LON-CAPA-admin] restrict non-problem objects via section/student?

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Sun Sep 18 22:11:39 EDT 2005

Peter,

There is a way to open and close content, but I'm not sure what the
definition of 'content' is at this point. I think at one point it may have
primarily meant html pages.

You may also be able to set 'hidden resource' for all other sections as a
parameter. Again, I'm not sure what the restrictions are here.

Mark