[LON-CAPA-admin] Random Numbers changing

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Thu Sep 15 10:29:35 EDT 2005

Gerd,

Thanks! I haven't thought about scenarios like that. Scares me a bit.
We're a little suspicious as the note came pretty close to the deadline,
so we're not ruling out operator error/'miscommunication'/bending of truth
by any means. David Ingram says that he has not made any changes at all to
the assignment since releasing it.

Later,
Mark