[LON-CAPA-admin] Random Numbers changing

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Thu Sep 15 09:44:30 EDT 2005

Hi -

I have a claim from a student that their random numbers have changed.
While I'm trying to sort this out, I just want to know if anyone else has
seen anything strange with 2.0.1 that does this.

I don't see any changes to their personal information, and their
section hasn't changed in the classlists. (which shouldn't mess with it
anyway). Id number doesn't show any change in environment.hist

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701