[LON-CAPA-admin] missing default.sequence

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Mon Nov 28 12:25:28 EST 2005

On Nov 28, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Guy Ashkenazi wrote:

> I checked with the course coordinator, and he reports that the last
> thing he did is cut and paste a question from the main course
> documnets to the supplemental course documents. Might this be the
> cause of the entire main course documents disappearing?

Not necessarily. If the library server is down, other machines can
simply not get to the new main course sequence.

On the other hand, if the library server went kaputt *while* it was
trying to save a modified course sequence, the thing could indeed be
lost.

I am afraid we need a login to the box to have a further look.

- Gerd.