[LON-CAPA-admin] Never found end tag for <postanswerdate>

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue May 10 13:48:27 EDT 2005

Hi Nathan,

> Has anyone seen this error message before?  These have been automatically
> sent to the course coordinator for one of our physics courses.
>
> [start of message]
> Never found end tag for <postanswerdate> current string

The 'Never found end tag for' class of messages means that somewhere
you have something like

<problem>
  <tag>
</problem>

Where there isn't a </tag>

you might possibly have something like
<problem>
  <tag>
</problem>
  </tag>

> Is this anything to be worried about?

Yes, it is. You can debug a problem that is showing errors only after
the answer date in CSTR by setting 'Problem Status' to 'Show Answer'

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-2-6-