[LON-CAPA-admin] Version 1.3.3

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Fri Mar 25 20:20:24 EST 2005

Hi Guy,

After installing 1.3.3 on my standalone laptop, I get this error when
trying to access loncapa:

This LON-CAPA server is temporarily not available for login

Please attempt to login to one of the following servers:

(preferred)

If the problem persists, please contact jensen at localhost

Now, I'm afraid of doing the upgrade on schubert...

Lars.