[LON-CAPA-admin] Cron Job

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Fri Jan 21 13:21:36 EST 2005

Hi Hon-Kie,

> > > Somthings up.
> >
> >Okay I think I got this.
> >
> >version 1.3.2 will be much better about this.
> >
> >There was a 'sleep 1;' in loncnew that was causing havoc with the
> >'pong' command.
> >
> >Which only really gets used by loncron. Which will also stop using it
> >in 1.3.2
>

> Does this fix the long delay in the republication of problems?

I sure hope it does, Gerd was complaining about similar effects right
when Mark posted hi complaint.

If you have a chance to upgrade your cluster to the lastest version of
loncnew and version 1.587.2.1 of lonnet.pm I'd love to hear if things
improve.

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-