[LON-CAPA-admin] Cron Job

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Mon Jan 17 10:14:31 EST 2005

Hi,

My log file from the loncron job is showing several well-known systems
'down'.

(1) Am I interpreting this correctly? (here oucapa7 and oucapa10,
oucapa2's next door neighbors - which are definitely up, as down)

(2) Is this a situation where the systems are all getting reset at the
same time and therefore not talking for a minute or so?

I find similar things on 7 and 10, but, for example, 7 is only showing
oucapa10 as missing.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701