[LON-CAPA-admin] Upgrade issues (FC3)

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Fri Jan 7 03:31:56 EST 2005

Hi Guy,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> The reason you no longer get an email on bootup is we no longer
> generate it.
>
> /etc/init.d/loncontrol start
>
> no longer attempts to probe all other hosts and check out the status
> of the system.
>
> You can run loncron by hadn or wait until it runs at night to get the
> email sent.

Does this mean that email is only sent out at night? If a student sends
a loncapa mail, I used to get regular email notification. Will this only
be sent out at night now?

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen at physics.unr.edu>, www.tmcc.nevada.edu/~jensen/