[LON-CAPA-admin] Authentication problem on access server

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Mon Feb 21 16:20:11 EST 2005

Hi Guy,

> I upgraded both my library and access server to 1.3.2. The access
> server (capa2.cc.huji.ac.il) stopped authenticating all users - it
> returns a "Username and/or password could not be authenticated."
> messaage. What might be the problem?

Not sure. Take a look at lond.log on the library server.
Also take a look at the output from

ps auxwww | grep huji

> I also think huji is missing from the domain.tab file. Can anyone
> verify this?

Looks like it is included to me

wget install.loncapa.org/verrsions/loncapa-1.3.2.tar.gz
tar xf loncapa-1.3.2.tar.gz
grep huji loncapa-1.3.2/loncom/production_domain.tab

Yields:
huji:Hebrew University of Jerusalem::::Jerusalem, Israel:35:31.75

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-