[LON-CAPA-admin] Announcement on login page

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sat Feb 5 13:41:52 EST 2005

1. Select the Domain Coordinator role.
2. Click CLDR
3. At the top of the page, enter the announcement to be displayed in the
log-in page in the Post Server Announcements textarea.
4. Click the checkboxes for the server(s) in the domain which should include
the message in their log-in page(s).
5. Click Post.

To remove the announcement repeat this procedure, but leave the textarea
blank.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA support/development