[LON-CAPA-admin] Changing SSN to PID

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Sun Sep 5 13:50:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm in the process of switching over to Student ID #s (PID) rather than
SSN for
the LON-CAPA student ID.

I finally have class lists with the new numbers.

I presume if a student is new (no previous username), the automated
enrollment will use the PID from the classlists and life is good.

* Is there any way for the automated enrollement to be told to change this
information for students who are already users in the system?

* Where is the ID table kept (the one which references usernames by ID)?
Mysql or .db file?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701