[LON-CAPA-admin] no SPRS, CHRT, or STAT?

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Tue Oct 26 16:07:37 EDT 2004

Hi Todd,

On Oct 26, 2004, at 4:01 PM, Todd Ruskell wrote:

> In the meantime, what else, if anything, will break if the load goes
> above the
> setpoint?

It doesn't exactly break. It is just prohibited from running to not
make a bad situation even worse.

>   I know already that chart, spreadsheet, and statistics will break
> for a CC.  I presume those functions will also break for students.

Students don't have chart and statistics, and probably won't use the
spreadsheet either.

Printing will be prohibited, and so will display of CAT metadata. In
summary, functions that are very resource-intensive and not absolutely
mission-critical.

- Gerd.