[LON-CAPA-admin] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] accessing timestamps in problems

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Thu May 27 14:01:10 EDT 2004

Hi Todd,

> Based on the previous release schedules, I'm guessing that  1.2 is
> planned for release in August so we can use it this fall.  Is this a
> reasonably safe assumption?

Yep.

Current plan is

1.1.99.0 probably next week, it won't be suggested for install on
         active machines but if anyone can help us test things
         we'd love it.
1.1.99.1- over the next weeks as needed, one of these will go on to
          MSU servers between the 2 summer sessions
1.2.0 - Around August 15

CCed to the -admin list where this is probably more approriate.
--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-4-3-