[LON-CAPA-admin] delete logs

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Tue May 25 06:40:10 EDT 2004

Yes, the loncron job usually clears the logs by rotating them out if
they reached a certain size.

There is only one permanent log file in that directory, but that should
never reach 8 GB - under normal circumstances.

Could you send me

  ls -alF /home/httpd/perl/logs

I have a suspicion that something is going wild with delayed messages
on your server.

- Gerd.