[LON-CAPA-admin] OS upgrade?

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue May 18 18:27:04 EDT 2004

Hi Lars,

> What os is the recommended one to run lon-capa this Fall?

We will be converting over to Fedora, we are testing out Fedora Core 2
now, but the Fedora Core 1 seems to be working well. (Most of the
dev. machines are running this now and we will be converting our
servers this summer.)

> Is it recommended that we upgrade from redhat 7.3? Or should we stick
> with it for another semester?

If you are looking to do an upgrade, Fedora Core 1 is good to go.
If you want to do Fedora Core 2 give us a week or two to test it out
to see if there are any gotchas.

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-4-3-