[LON-CAPA-admin] Stats needed for report

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Fri Mar 5 12:03:11 EST 2004

Gerd,

My numbers are below.  Your request raises an interesting question,
however:

What is the best way to get the number of students enrolled in a class?
The fastest way I found to do this was to enter each course as a CC,
navigate to a problem, and then do a PGRD.  This is the only function I
found that actually numbers the students.   Is there a better way?  The
ENRL->ClassList didn't enumerate students for me.

Is there a way for a DC to get an accounting of all currently enrolled
students?

If not, I'll file a couple of enhancement requests.

Todd
-----------
At Colorado School of Mines:

Fall 2003:
PHGN100:  CAPA, 284
PHGN200:  LONCAPA, 376
PHGN300:  LONCAPA, 96

Spring 2004:
PHGN100:  LONCAPA, 460
PHGN200:  LONCAPA, 247
PHGN300:  LONCAPA, 58
PHGN341:  LONCAPA, 31
PHGN361:  LONCAPA, 58  (significant overlap with 341)
CAPA is no longer used.
This is more courses than ever used CAPA.

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics		Office: Meyer Hall 326