[LON-CAPA-admin] Mimicking another user

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Mon Jul 26 15:44:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I remember a feature we discussed previously that would allow a DC to
enroll as anyone in that domain. They would supply the other username,
then the dc username. The password was the DC password.

The result was to login as that actual user, which has the risk of kicking
that user off the system.

I thought I remember Gerd saying that he implemented this (a year or more
ago). Did this happen, and what is the syntax?!?

Thanks! (trying to track down a display issue with timed online quizzes)
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701