[LON-CAPA-admin] This resource might be part of another course

Nathan Schoenack nathan.schoenack at ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Jul 8 10:21:29 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've got a student who wants to access the class notes a professor posted in
his course last semester, but I'm having difficulty re-enrolling him.  His
student role had already expired, so I logged on as course coordinator and
reinstated his student role (or so I thought).  When I log on as the
student, I try to bring up a resource and get the message:

	Sorry ...
	This resource might be part of another course.

These are resources that were uploaded by the instructor.

Is there some way to reopen the course?  Does the course expire? or is it
just the students that are enrolled that expire?   Has anybody run into
anything like this?

Nathan Schoenack
Lab Technician
Physics Department