[LON-CAPA-admin] DOCS: No main documents

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Wed Aug 25 20:33:04 EDT 2004

Hi,

I finally had some time to actually look at the screen, and I was
wrong: left side is new course, but right side is CLONED course. On the
left side it says:

"Do NOT generate as standard course (only check if you know what you
are doing):"

where the "only check if you know what you are doing" means what it
says - this (and not anything on the right side) would create a new
old-style course without Main DOCS.

So now I suspect that what happened is that an old-style course was
cloned, and as a result, a new old-style course was generated.

A nice option would be cloning with mutation (any biologist reading
this? ... uh oh): Clone an old old-style course into a new new-style
course.

- Gerd.