[LON-CAPA-admin] Student Course Enrollment Stats REALLY Needed

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:16:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

If you already replied to this request, please simply ignore this
message (and thank you!!!).

For NSF reporting purposes, I do need the number of student course
enrollments per semester/trimester/quarter who are currently using
LON-CAPA at your institution. This does not have to the EXACT number,
but just rounded to the nearest 100. Student course enrollments means
that if the same student is in two courses in the same term, they get
counted twice.

Also, please let me know if LON-CAPA has a homepage at your institution.

Thanks!!!

- Gerd.