[Fwd: Re: [LON-CAPA-admin] using random labels on gifs]

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Thu Sep 25 17:34:00 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, removing php doesn't seem to have done the trick:

[root at loncapa root]# rpm -q -a | grep php
[root at loncapa root]#

I restarted loncontrol, apache, mysql, in that order, and completely
quit my browser.  The random labeled figure doesn't show up at all.  In
galeon, I get the standard image placeholder for a couple seconds, then
even that disappears---same behaviour as before.  The 10 seg-faults
still appear in the error_log each time I try to load the resource.  Any
other ideas?

Todd