[LON-CAPA-admin] Revoking roles

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:06:41 EDT 2003

Hi Gerd,

The time on the client was off, but the server time was exact. How could
the client time have any effect? The client could be any machine on the
internet - a lot of potential client will have their time setting wrong.
That's a fact. should that be able to screw up my lon-capa homework
assignment?

Lars.