[LON-CAPA-admin] lonlocal install

Mark Lucas lucas at lucas.phy.ohiou.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:23:47 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm doing a cvs update on capa1 (oucapa2 in the development cluster) and
am running into some problems.

[Tue Oct 21 13:16:30 2003] [error] Can't locate Apache/lonlocal.pm in @INC
(@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/
/home/httpd/lib/perl /usr/

capa1 hasn't been updated for awhile, and it's looking like lonlocal.pm is
not being moved into place (I can't find it anywhere in the /home/httpd
directory tree.) It IS available in the loncapa CVS tree.

Where should this go, and should a make install put it there?

Thanks!
Mark
Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701