[LON-CAPA-admin] Plots on Debian

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Fri Jun 27 13:54:57 EDT 2003

Guy,

You know the true path.  That was it.  Made a symlink in /usr/bin to point
to /usr/local/bin, and voila. . . just like magic it works.

Thanks for your help and efforts.  Hopefully now I can stop bugging you
and let both of us get some work done.

If you still want the gif generated by plot.gif let me know.  Otherwise
I'll assume you've moved on to more pressing things.

Here's hoping your mail wonkiness gets fixed.

Todd