[LON-CAPA-admin] printing lessons to pdf

Craig Harmon charmon at mines.edu
Wed Jul 30 16:33:33 EDT 2003

	Hello,
  Running loncapa-0.99.3, RH 7.3. Printing lessons to pdf files does not
work. Does not produce an error message. I noticed that there are several
files in /home/httpd/prtspool, a .aux, .log, .tex, and .dvi.
On a test server that this does work on is also putting .ps and the
.pdf files in this directory.
 We also do not seem to be able to import any content/lessons from other
lon-capa servers. They show in the list, but when trying to import it does
nothing.

Thanks in advance,
Craig