[LON-CAPA-admin] 0.99.3

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue Jul 22 13:59:31 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

> I'm in the process of bumping up oucapa7 and oucapa10 from 0.6.2 to
> 0.99.3.
>
> Anybody know any show stoppers, or things I should be checking out special
> to supplement the stock 0.99.3?

Nothing that I know of right now.

> What are the update plans for the next month? Release date plan for 1.0?

We are planning on a 0.99.4 release for beginning of April, it should
be mainly bugfix release from 0.99.3
(I know of two larger things going in as of now, but they both look good.)
(And a large pile of documentation updates.)

0.99.4 will be a release canidate for 1.0, my dream is that 0.99.4
becomes 1.0, but I expect a small number of bug fixes.

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-7-