[LON-CAPA-admin] lon-capa/smete one-time password

Eric Fixler fix at smete.org
Mon Jan 27 19:26:54 EST 2003

Hi Gerd.  Hope all is well with you.  We've developed a
one-time-password service with the intention of using it to provide a
link for user resource from smete to lon-capa.  IOW, we have a facility
for issuing an OTP and logging in with it.  I'm not sure what needs to
be done on the integration front; maybe you guys have thought about
this.

Either way, it would be good to talk when you can, and while the iron's
hot.

best
eric

Eric Fixler                                          v:510/643-0106
UC Berkeley, Engineering Systems Research Center     f:510/643-1822
http://www.smete.org                                 e:fix at smete.org